Saturday, October 19, 2013

Apologies For The Late Post

Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted anything in the past few weeks. There had been some changes to the story which is why I finally am posting up my latest previs that I completed a few days ago as well as a couple of new changes to the concept art.

HERE IS THE PREVIS:
Previs 0003 Moe Nuts Or Go Nuts

As for the concept art, I was able to get additional help from a good friend of mine from the School of Visual Arts. Here are some of her best work

COURTESY OF VICKY TAN
Finalize Versions of Robber Glutton

Finalize concepts for the third character. Made the decision to go with the middle character. Even though she is a chef, I'm considering to change her to a female civilian

CONCEPT ART FOR THE BAKERY
This was the first design idea done by me
REST DONE BY... YOU GUESSED IT...VICKY TAN!
Design 0001
Design 0002
Interior Design
Design 0003
Design 0004
WORKING PROGRESS MODELS!
Working Progress in the Computer Lab yesterday
Scene 0001 Environment 75% done

Original Bakery (Changing Soon)
Famous "Run Around Scene" For Officer Morton. Final Model Before Using Bend Deformers.
After Bend Deformers (Front View)
Perspective View of the Run Around

Final Camera Shot Scene




No comments:

Post a Comment